Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Omar's camp 2014

Have you egver been camping outside your school with the year 5 and 6?Well i'm here to tell you what I have been doing.I’m back to tell you my story about camp.Did you know that we even get to go swimming everyday?My group is the Care Squad,get it we care for the squad.


My favourite activity was dancing because I knew the dance of by heart ready for our competition.When we performed we were all realy awesome at it.I love dancing and that will always be right.


Last week I found myself in a tent hearing strange noises in the middle of the night on the other side of the field.We kep’t on waking up because the teachers were flashing their torches in me and Chyrus’s eyes.It was really annoying that it made us tired and our eyes got sore.



Camp was so exciting and amazing.What I liked
the most was cooking with Whaea Saffron because we made fritters and ate some marshmallows with biscuits.I can’t wait for next years camp because i’m looking forward to the yummy food and where we are going.Do you know what camp is like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.