Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

My Superheroes!

W.A.L.T: Write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.
If I had a superpower it would have to be singing powers because I could be able to sing any song in the world. I also like it because if someone was on a highspeed chase I could sing so loud I could make them past-out and then the police don’t have to catch them, I already did. What I really like about this power is that I could go and win the X factor, Britain's got talent, Australia’s got talent and singing contests.


My spectacular singing powers would feel like a whirlwind is powerfully striking you multiply but it feels gooooood. It would look like shiny glittery magic with heaps of astonishing colorful sprinkles going down a waterfall. They are like butterflies coming out of a beautiful rainforest with blueberries in every single tree. My powers would feel like too me that i’m eating a burrito and drinking a frozen coke.


I would use my powers to save the world by singing so loud I could make people pass out so the cops don’t have to catch them and put them in jail, instead I can. I would also use it for waking people up so if someone’s sleep walking i’ll get a call and scream to wake him or her up. But it would be great for a fire because I said it felt like a tornado hitting you, so if there's a fire I could blow it all the way into the water. I would always be alerted if their was a crime so if there's someone like the Hulk I would scream a high pitch and turn them back too normal so that if their bad they won’t be so strong and powerful.


I think having these incredible powers would be awesome because it could be good for anything. Like using them to help the police, nightmares, singing contest and competitions. If I had an extra power it would be hypnotizing powers so if someone is being mean or bad, I can hypnotize them into being good.
Today we had written effective paragraphs about superpowers. We,class 6 literacy had to write about superpowers we would want if we had them, mine was singing powers. After we had finished writing our pecies of art we had to get a buddy and read theres and change them up with some more juicy words to marks their for our rubrics. 

We learned to recraft our writing with juicy words. I learnt today to always read your work and recraft it in'till it's the best that you can do it. I also learnt that when you write to the top it feel really good.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.