Friday, 28 March 2014
Friday, 21 March 2014
1. How do you know that Mrs Ramsbottom regretted the kids bringing torches last year?When they have midnight feasts it’s annoying.
2. How come Fred didn’t groan?Because he’s blind and it’s dark anyways.
3. How did the boys feel about Fred? How do you know? little bad because anything could happen with him.
4. What kind of personality do you think James Cowan has? What kind of kid is he?annoying and silly.
5. Why did the boys make Fred sleep on the bottom bunk?Cause he might fall of the top of the bunk bed at night time.
6. What kind of jobs do you think the kids had to do?Wash the dishes and dry the dishes,vacuum the house,bring the washing in,wash their clothes,put their clothes away.
7. How do you play kidnappers? List the instructions below:If they catch a person they have to bring them to their hideout.
If you want to learn these questions read Fred and his Amazing Night Powers.
Thursday, 20 March 2014
Have you egver been camping outside your school with the year 5 and 6?Well i'm here to tell you what I have been doing.I’m back to tell you my story about camp.Did you know that we even get to go swimming everyday?My group is the Care Squad,get it we care for the squad.
My favourite activity was dancing because I knew the dance of by heart ready for our competition.When we performed we were all realy awesome at it.I love dancing and that will always be right.
Last week I found myself in a tent hearing strange noises in the middle of the night on the other side of the field.We kep’t on waking up because the teachers were flashing their torches in me and Chyrus’s eyes.It was really annoying that it made us tired and our eyes got sore.
Camp was so exciting and amazing.What I liked
the most was cooking with Whaea Saffron because we made fritters and ate some marshmallows with biscuits.I can’t wait for next years camp because i’m looking forward to the yummy food and where we are going.Do you know what camp is like?
Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Have you ever been camping?Well guess what the year fives and sixes are camping this week at Pt England on Wednesday to Friday.We are camping so we can cooperate with others.
My favourite thing to do would be kayaking.I like kayaking because it’s like your in paradise speeding across the ocean and having a fun experience.It will be so amazing!
Another thing I like is going to the pools especially on Friday.The favourite pool I want to goto is the mangere pools.I like their pools because they have a lot of water slides and hot spas.
Be sure to check back next week,and thank you everybody who’s reading this.
Always Cooperate and have fun
Monday, 10 March 2014
Thursday, 6 March 2014
Did you know that adult frogs lays a ton of eggs? The eggs are born in a jelly spawn that is hidden behind big rocks. As it grows it transforms into a tadpole to a froglet and then a adult frog.
The first stage of a frog’s life cycle now begins. It all begins as a tiny little egg.It is born with other eggs in a spawn, they are waiting to hatch and transform into a tadpole. Finally the egg is starting to hatch. It will take about fifty three seconds to hatch.
When it hatches it is a tadpole. Now the tadpole has grown a tail and gills so it can breathe oxygen. Many of tadpoles get eaten by predators because they are easy for them to catch.
Finally it will turn into a froglet.When it’s a froglet it then loses it’s tail and grow legs.Then it will grow and transform into an adult frog.
When it’s a adult frog it can live on land now.Then when it lays eggs the life cycle starts all over again.Have you ever seen an adult frog?