Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Omari's Key Competencies

Hey do you know the 5 key competencies to success?Well I do and i’m here to teach them to you.The 5 keys to success are really important to everyone.These competencies are managing self,participating and contributing,relating to others,thinking and using language symbols and texts.

I am really good at  my participating and contributing.This is because I join in with others and give help to them.I give help to them  when they need help on their chromebook.




This is because I help others to strive to succeed. People always need my help with their work so It’s good that their using their manners.This is because I help others to strive to succeed.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Omari! My name is Sarah and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I enjoyed reading your blog post about your capabilities. It sounds like you have high values. Also, if I had a Chromebook, I would need your help!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.