Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

My holiday highlight

WALT We are learning to Write our holiday highlight and put some detail into it for other people all around the world to know.
In the holidays I had my birthday on January the 14th. I got to go to rainbows end with my Sister and Brother. I had an amazing time, and when we came back my presents were on the couch. What I got for my birthday was a puma bag and a lunch box. But then my brother said what's in the lunch box? Then I opened it and I got some NRL gold coast titans shorts and knuckle bones. I was so happy and excited,I couldn't believe it.
Description:We are learning to write about what we did in the holidays. I chose to write about my birthday. We had to add detail and make it make sense.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very cool Birthday Omari. Remember to be checking your posts before you publish. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.