Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Omari's Year 5 and 6 experience

Have you ever been camping?Well guess what the year fives and sixes are camping this week at Pt England on Wednesday to Friday.We are camping  so we can cooperate with others.

My favourite thing to do would be kayaking.I like kayaking because it’s like your in paradise speeding across the ocean and having a fun experience.It will be so amazing!

Another thing I like is going to the pools especially on Friday.The favourite pool I want to goto is the mangere pools.I like their pools because they have a lot of water slides and hot spas.

Be sure to check back next week,and thank you everybody who’s reading this.PhotoPhoto

Always Cooperate and have fun











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.