Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Kawau Island

Image result for kawau island camp bentzonKawau Island
Recount
-------------------------
Have you ever been to Kawau Island? Do you know how to get there? Well you have to take a bus then a ferry or a Helicopter? At Kawau island there is a camp called Camp Bentzon which has heaps of activities including an obstacles course.
Image result for kawau island camp bentzon

My most favourite activity at Kawau island was kayaking. I loved kayaking because I always was with the teachers because I was fast and good. When I was kayaking I tried to look for stingrays at Stingray Bay but sadly I saw none.


My other favourite activity was sailing. I really enjoyed it and it was in the water and I love the water. My favourite part was pulling the rope and tiller to the sail. I was great and fast at sailing and I had a race which at the start I was losing but at the end I was winning.


Image result for wekaI also went hiking. I enjoyed it because I kept slipping and when I went down the hill I was running down fast and couldn't stop which was so much fun. What I really loved about hiking was being with my friends and also being the fastest which meant we got more free time.

I can’t wait for the next camp. I won't be at Pt England school next year. I’m going to Howick Intermediate. I wish I could go to Kawau Island again for two weeks.
-------------------------------------------------
Description: This week we have been writing a recount about Kawau Island/Camp Bentzon. We had to have a Intro, three body paragraphs and a conclusion. Our three body paragraphs were our two and one favourite activity's and story's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.