Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Fear Factor challenge

WALT:  think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
How we all saw the video of the one man and lady eating the worm chips and maggots with worms and blood feelings made me feel quite yuck.
3. Body Paragraph
When we heard who the 2 girls and 2 boys who were chosen.
4. Body Paragraph
How Mr Goodwin said the food was from the creek and it was yuck made us feel tricked and feel yuck.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge
This morning we had watched a YouTube video called Fear Factor.  It was scary and disgusting because two people were eating blood worms with maggots and rat hair chips. Now it’s time for room 6 Fear factor. I can’t wait, I want to be the chosen one.
Description: Today we had to write a introduction and a planning of fear factor. In our introduction we needed to have heaps of detail and write about one main thing. My main thing was the food was disgusting which u can probably see in my introduction in the second sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.