Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Market day

WALT:  write an interesting and detailed recount .
Last week on Friday we had our own team 4 market. Each one of us were all selling and buying things like loom bands, food, ice blocks and more. I was selling loom bands and I was making a whole lot of PTs and Pieces, I also bought some things.


"if you have been following my blog you might remember reading already about Trade and Enterprise" trade and enterprise. In Trade and Enterprise we have 6 groups, the groups are Kitchen, Jewelry and accessories, custom stationery, musical instruments, homeware and toys. I am in the group Jewelry and accessories, we were selling loom bands.


My group was setting up in the year 5 area we're Mrs Jacobson's class was. We had got all our loom band products and put them in rows of 6 or 5 and we put Hendrix’s pool table on a desk and people paid 50 pieces for a game. We also had David and Kaden selling some bracelets in rows for 20 pieces and whenever anyone purchased loom bands from our group they got one or two free.
`
While everyone was selling there things I went to buy a big ice block for 1.50PT, once I got it I thought that was cheap and nice so I went to go buy another one but they were sold out. After a while Billy net me have a couple of chips and they were delicious so I went to go buy some and than we had to form a line which their was only some chips so i didn't get any and i got my money back.


At the market I was selling loom bands superhero figure, necklace and bracelets. I was selling the superhero figures for 4PT, the necklaces for 1PT and the bracelets for 50 pieces. I had so much fun selling and got heaps of PTs and pieces. My whole profit from the market was 47PT and 90 pieces.

My thoughts of the market was great because I spend 2PT and 50 pieces and made 47PT and 90 pieces. Next time if I was to choose another group I would choose toys and make big and small minion toys.



Recount Writing

1
2
3
4
Write for my reader
I've tried to think about my reader
My writing shows some awareness of reader because my writing is quite clear and I have tried to interest my reader.
My writing is easy to understand and I have tried to tell the reader what it was like to be there by giving details and my thoughts.
My writing really considers audience as reader because I have kept their interest and made them feel like they know exactly what it was like for me.
Purpose
I tried to meet the purpose
My text goes some way towards meeting the purpose
The message is clear in some parts of the recount.
My text fully meets the purpose.
The message is clear all through the recount.
Introduction
My introduction does not yet clearly orientate or hook in my reader.
My introduction gets some buy in from audience and they can understand what I am going to write about.
My introduction hooks in my reader and it is clear what I am writing about.
My introduction wows my reader!
Paragraph Topics
My paragraphs are confused and don't follow my plan.
I have tried to follow my plan.
Most my paragraphs are about 1 big idea and I have added some detail.
My paragraphs have some complex as well as simple sentences. Post paragraphs give details about 1 big idea.
I have followed the paragraphs topic in my plan.
My paragraphs have complex and simple senten\ces. Paragraphs all give details about 1 big idea.
Description: We are learning to write an interesting and detailed recount. We are writing about  the market day. We had to write six detailed paragraphs and mark it with a buddy/friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.