Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

The Number 1 Delish

        Walt: use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.
The Number 1 Delish
Jaffas chocolate, mmmmm so yum it makes you want more and more and more and more.


Jaffas chocolate is a mixture of cadbury milk chocolate and pieces of jaffas. The price of the jaffas chocolate is $3.50. It is a special edition king size chocolate.


When I saw the red in the chocolate instantly I knew it was Jaffas chocolate so I just couldn't wait to eat it because I loved it. The smell was as rich as a freshly baked chocolate cake. When I digged in it felt as hard as rock. It was so bumpy in my mouth it felt like I was driving a car on the bumpiness.


If I was to improve this product I would take the pieces of jaffas out and swap it with heaps and heaps of popping candy. I would let the milk chocolate stay the same because if it wasn't for that it would be disgusting.
I would recommend this product a 4. out of 5 because it’s delicious but the jaffas I do not like. I had given it a four because the jaffas was nice only because I ate it with the milk chocolate. If I was too say my favourite chocolate it would be marvelous creations first original chocolate.
Description:On Monday we had a taste of some chocolate. After we ate the chocolate we had to write what we thought of it to paint a picture in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.