Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Immersion Assembly

Walt: Use different types of sentences to improve writing


Have you ever seen you're Teachers in a Video Game ?
Well I and Pt England School have,at our immersion Assembly.
It was pretty funny and Weird.


Class 6, 7 and 8 had all walked to our immersion assembly. As we sat down in our lines I saw Mr J, Mrs Nua ,Miss Garden and Mr Burt cooking food. A couple of minutes after, Mr Burt told us on the microphone. “if you sit up you can get free food like Carrots, Pikelets, sandwiches, fruit and veges”.


I sat up as nicely as I could and a teacher came past and handed out the board with the food, and I got carrots. I got amazed when I saw Isa controlling the Helicopter with a phone, It was so cool. I thought to myself if I could make my own helicopter because Mr Burt told us that it was homemade.


Then I started to look at the Sign that says Term 2 tinkering, tools and toys. I said to myself what is Tinkering, tools and toys. After I heard on the microphone that tinkering, tools and toys are about technology like the food the teachers were making, the helicopter that Isa is controlling/flying and all other kinds of things/stuff.


I loved the holidays but now it’s time to go school. I hope Term 2 is the best term this year. I'm so excited and really looking forward to this term YAY.

Today we had to write a recount about the immersion Assembly we had on Monday. We write about everything we did and what there was at the immersion Assembly.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.