Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

My camp recount

Walt: Organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.
                             
    Have you ever been to a year 5 and 6 camp?
If you're saying no,”I hope that you get to one day” We even done our own group dance on a Thursday night..


                           
Did you know that we wake up at 6:50 and do some jump jam.An at camp we sleep in tents well our parent helpers make sure were safe.But what I loved about camp is when the parent helpers make the nice food, it’s so delicious.I can’t wait for the next time I go camp
                            
My favourite highlight was the mangere pools. But what I loved the most was the bombing pools, we all did what we wanted to do, back flips front flips coffins and all kinds of stuff. I got so excited when it opened but the line was so long that I didn't want to wait, so I only went on about four times and then I went into the normal pools.


                        
My second favourite highlight was killer-zone, when we played we won. But what I liked about it was the water bomb fight. We had gotten a packet of water balloons and separated them into 5 groups, we all got twenty five each but most of us only filled twenty because we couldn't tie any, because they broke on the tap and because we dropped some. After we finished we all got chilled as we through the balloons at each other, we had so much fun.


                        
OOOHHH NO Camps finish! I loved camp so much, but it looks like that the last time i’m going to the year 5 and 6 camp.I can't wait for the next camp in college or intermediate and all the fun trips.
Description:We had to write a recount about our year 5/6 camp.We had to write five paragraphs,introduction,two of our favourite highlights and a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.