Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

What I did on Monday?



W.A.L.T Follow the structure of the recount to produce a piece of writing.
What did I do on Monday? Well on Monday my sister had to goto a scan at the doctors. So I had to stay with my brother in’till my sister came back. She gave me my iPod and I played clash of clans. Its my favourite game and shadow fight 2 and you play online.

My town hall level is seven and I am level thirty eight. It was fun playing clash of clans but then it got boring and my iPod had got flat a lot of times. So then I went and jumped in the pool.


After a while my sister came back and I said “did you get baby Harper”and she said “no,not today”. Then I said “what took you so long”and she said that she had to take my brother to work. Then I helped her inside and she went on her bed watching movies.


At the end of the day we had burgers for dinner. Then my brother Ike came and had some burgers to. I was excited for tomorrow at school.

Description:Today we had to write a recount about what we did on Monday. I was not here so I had to talk about what I did at my house instead of Duffy. I mostly played games and watched TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.