Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Omari's key Compentencies

                                                   Introduction                                                                                                                                   Have you ever heard of the key competencies?If you haven’t i’m about to tell you what it’s about.First we are going to talk about managing self.
    
                                            P1 Managing self:                                                                                              When I manage myself,I control my body so I don’t get introuble and get a bad report.Sometimes I help miss Ouano clean up and stack some stuff up.Do you manage yourself at all time with all your power.


                                                   P2 Thinking:

Now we are going to talk about Thinking.How do you think at school?I Think when i’m animating on the computer,so I finish it off properly and not do something dodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.