Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Omari's What is Culture? Dictogloss

Each country has different cultural activities and cultural rituals.Culture is seen in peoples writing religion clothes cooking music and in what they do.Culture also includes the way people understand the world and their own lives.

Cultures are what make country’s unique.Different countries have different cultures.For example,some older Japanese people were Kimono’s,arrange flowers in vases and have team ceremonies.



My country is Aotearoa. I am Maori,my family loves boil up and hangi. My favourite Maori food is stuffing with chicken and mash potatoes. My family loves to play with poi’s and make beats. Are you good at playing with poi’s can you beat me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.